Monday, August 8, 2011

Random likes

Here is a list of random thoughts/events from the past month(in no particular order):

-I am in awe at the feeling I got when our little girl was born and how everyday I love her more and more, it's AMAZING!

-I can't get enough of my Melany's SMILES and her array of hand gestures

-I enjoy reading Gordon B. Hinckely's WONDERFUL book

-Our family visited us to witness the blessing of our PRECIOUS daughter this past Sunday
-I had a GOOD time this weekend at the wedding of my friend Anahi at Elings Park in Santa Barbara


-I am so GRATEFUL for my mother and dear husband, they were so helpful during my long and tedious labor. I don't know what I would've done without them!
Grandma Gloria and Melany

-In 1 more week I can start exercising again! I never thought I'd yearn to exercise. I have been walking with Melany at the park but nothing beats the FEELING of a good workout. 

1 comment:

Makenna said...

Melany is lovely! congrats!!!! such a wonderful thing for you guys!