Enoch had a change of plans in terms of careers. He no longer wants to be a pharmacist but a Linguist. And after much prayer he has received his answer and started looking in to a field he truly had a passion for. This last Monday he swore in and is officially a part of the United States Air Force. We don't know when he will be leaving for basic training/boot camp but, it will for sure happen in the next couple of months. I will not join him after basic training until I finish my Masters at USC in May.
Yes! I know this is crazy, I know I will miss him dearly when he is gone but I'm looking forward to traveling to various places once we are together. Since we've been together, our schedules have always been hectic so I feel I have been prepared a little bit for this big change.
I love my husband and am so proud of all the hard work he has thus made to get to this point. He had to pass several tests for the Air Force, loose weight and sacrifice his time and energy for this goal. We are a hard working family who support each others dreams. We are looking forward to learning about the next phase of our lives, so we will keep you posted!
In the meantime, Enoch is working 2 jobs like always and I will be starting my last year of grad school and internship as a school social worker/counselor at Redondo Beach Unified School District. We are getting used to being parents and enjoying our time with our lovely daughter Melany.
![]() |
| One month old Melany |
![]() | ||
| Finally caught a picture of her adorable smile |
![]() |
| I get to be a military wife:) |



2 comments:
I am so proud of you two! I commend you both for working so hard to achieve your goals and am so thankful for the service that Enoch will give to this country. You are one amazing couple!!!
How exciting! Sounds like lots of adventures ahead for your family! Your baby is so cute!!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment