

Hello All.
I apologize that this post is not in the same format that my lovely wife usually uses. She is much more artistic and creative then I am.
Anyway, I am excited to write this post nonetheless to share with you all that our lovely daughter has come into the world.
Melany Sariah was born on Sunday July 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM.
As I looked and saw my baby the first time I really felt like a dream and didn't even know if I was really there. I cut the umbillical cord and heard the baby crying a fresh breath.
I handed her over to mommy and we were just speechless staring at the new life in front of us.
The days since then have been amazing and challenging. Melany is the star of our home and has given us plenty of things to laugh and joke about.
I apologize that this post is not in the same format that my lovely wife usually uses. She is much more artistic and creative then I am.
Anyway, I am excited to write this post nonetheless to share with you all that our lovely daughter has come into the world.
Melany Sariah was born on Sunday July 10, 2010 at 2:30 PM.
As I looked and saw my baby the first time I really felt like a dream and didn't even know if I was really there. I cut the umbillical cord and heard the baby crying a fresh breath.
I handed her over to mommy and we were just speechless staring at the new life in front of us.
The days since then have been amazing and challenging. Melany is the star of our home and has given us plenty of things to laugh and joke about.
Sleep is more of a novelty than ever, but I wouldn't change a thing.
PS: Many thanks to our friends and family who have supported us during this exciting time.
PS: Many thanks to our friends and family who have supported us during this exciting time.
3 comments:
She is so adorable!! I cant wait to meet her. Enoch you did a wonderful job posting your blog. It came from the heart. You have a beautiful loving family. Congrats!
Gabi Villarreal
Yay! Congratulations!!! She is so cute! And she is so lucky to have two wonderful parents!!!
Felicidades a los dos...bueno tres:). It is absolutely magical to have a child!!! Enjoy your beautiful baby girl. Que Dios los bendiga. Y felicidades de nuevo!!!
Luv,
Jg
Post a Comment