Thursday, October 2, 2014

Abuelita Gloria meets Maya


       It’s funny after Maya was born, all I wanted to do was to share this moment with my Mother. Thankfully, Mom was already scheduled to fly on Monday September 1st. We picked her up from the airport four days after Maya was born. Mom's visit was such a blessing. I can’t thank her enough for helping us out so much around the house. She was so helpful that Enoch asked her to move in. Ha-ha..

      We all enjoyed her delicious cooking and dessert making skills. She  took Melany to the park while we took Maya to her first doctor’s appointment. We were so sad to see her leave. I couldn't believe a week went by so fast!

 It was so nice to see her and feel understood. She was so supportive of my breastfeeding dilemmas and listened to my struggles. Before she left, we took some pictures together. We hope to see her again soon. Te queremos Abuelita Gloria!













No comments: