We didn't want the summer to be over without our trip to the
beach. I also had wanted to visit the Selena memorial in Corpus Christi and Melany
had been begging us to take her to the beach. We drove South on a Saturday in early August. Melany and daddy had a great time in the water, and I enjoyed watching
them and taking pictures. We then headed to the Selena memorial. I have been a
Selena fan for almost 17 years. I grew up hearing her cassettes, CD’s, and watching her videos. My Mom even bought me a Selena doll and posters for my birthday when I was young. So, I was so happy that I was
able to visit her memorial with Enoch and Melany.
The beach always relaxes us. God knows
we have been bombarded with very tough trials lately. So being together and just
having fun was nice for a change.
![]() |
| Selena Memorial |

No comments:
Post a Comment