Thursday, September 11, 2014

Baby Showers

I don't want to forget to blog about how blessed we were to have two showers thrown for our baby. One was thrown by Ashley and Heather, two very welcoming sisters in our ward at church. I loved the desserts and the lady's from church that showed up are some that I have gotten to know despite my busy work schedule. Almost all of them are runners and we're a big support when I ran the marathon. One of them, Stacy, was due one week before me.

I then had two kind co-workers, Ruby and Myra throw me a nice shower during lunch time at work. My supervisors and social worker colleagues showed up. We laughed and played games as they are a very funny bunch.

Our baby got so many cute clothes and gifts. I was so grateful for my friends and co-workers time and effort.

With the ladies from church


treats for the guests at my work's baby shower




With the hostess- Ruby and Myra
With my co-worker and good friend Ruby


No comments: