Melany is at that age where she knows what an airplane is and can talk about how she feels about people, things. She was however, her usual self being impatient and agitated at the lines and getting through security. All I kept saying was "Lord, please give me patience with this child."
Finally we were on the plane and she was surprisingly quiet and amazed at how the plane departed and was not scared at all. It was fun to show her downtown LA from the sky and I was even happy to see the smoke and sky scrappers! Haha..
Grandma Trefflich picked us up from the airport and drove us to my favorite Chinese place. It was soo good! Too bad I had to share one plate with two very hungry travelers. Enoch and Melany gobbled up the food!
We then visited my uncle and later on went to dinner with Aba, and Emily at my favorite restaurant, El Pollo Inka. My brother Kevin and his girlfriend, Aurora met us there. We were so happy to be surrounded by those we love.



No comments:
Post a Comment