It was so hard to take these photos as there was so much rain and wind that I could barely keep the lens dry. Nonetheless, I did the best I could to capture the beauty and fun that comes from families. The photos took a good part of the day for us in LA on our 3rd day there (Saturday). We went to Mulligans after and it was nice to catch up with family members.
I really enjoyed capturing all the families individually and as a whole. As you can tell, they are a funny bunch!
Unedited photo of David and Enoch doing their "wave"
Melany riding in Uncle Richard's car
Cute Fiona almost being taken away by the wind!
Mama Love- Christina and Fiona
David and Kirsten's family
Cousins holding on- Melany and Anabelle
Unedited photo of my Mom Gloria, and sister Emily
Melany and her Grandma "Aba"
Lisa and her family
Richard, Diana and the four boys


No comments:
Post a Comment