Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tea Party for two!

I feel so relieved I can finally say the reason of why I've felt so miserable/overjoyed these past 3 months. I am pregnant again with Baby #2!! I have been so nauseous, tired, exhausted and vomiting. This has made it very hard pregnancy as I have felt like I'm on a boat constantly! But now as I'm almost in my second trimester, I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have some of the symptoms, but not nearly as bad as the past 3 months.

I found out I was pregnant at work. I wanted to "rule it out" because I thought I was getting dizzy due to the stress and maybe another medical condition. I was not expecting it so soon, but Enoch and I were praying for God to guide us for a good time to expand our family. After the amazement about the power of God, I felt so overjoyed that I was going to be mommy again. And this time it is extra special because I get to share it with my Melany. I told Enoch a day before Christmas Eve. He was equally surprised but very happy!

I took some photos of Melany today to announce this pregnancy. Melany insisted her "Baby" join in the photos. She is going to be a great big sister!






No comments: