Enoch turned 30 on February 5th (Wednesday) but him and I went to work that day. We went to dinner after work but I was not feeling well and it was really cold so it was somewhat uneventful. I couldn't let another 2 years go by without celebrating his birthday. And 30 is a pretty nice year to celebrate! On Saturday, we invited our good friends the Blomes, Lota, Secors, Daviss and Brielyn to celebrate this special occasion. We've been wanting to have all of them together since we've invited every family individually to dinner but never all together.
I attempted to pull a Martha Stewart and prepare/buy the best dishes based Enoch's likes. We had BBQ beef ribs, baked Lemon/Pepper Chicken, Potato Salad, fried rice, home made Guacamole and Salsa. And last but not least, I bought him a cake from Cold Stone. It was delish! Enoch and I had a great time laughing and enjoying in good company. The kids had fun too! Our play room downstairs was a hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment