Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween/ Trunk or treat

        Our church's trunk or treat was the Saturday before Halloween. And I had been wanting to make my own Halloween costumes since last year. So we bought the sewing machine and I finally had no excuse and made the Flintstones costumes. It was my first time making clothes with the sewing machine so I was a little nervous on how the end product was going to turn out. But we finished the costumes right on time for Saturday.

        At the Trunk, Melany had loads of fun dancing to the Halloween songs. We got many compliments for our costumes, so I'm guessing I did better than I expected. Enoch helped me cut out the triangles and applied them to his costume and Melany's Pebble's shirt.

        On Halloween night, Melany was up and ready to trick or treat around our new neighborhood. She was not shy saying "trick or treat" but she was terrified of the scary masks people wore. I felt so much joy seeing how big and independent she is. I love my Fred and Pebbles Flintstones!






Our sewing machine!
What a cute looking Pebbles
So in love with lollipops

Candy rush

All clean after taking a bath- Halloween night

The Flinstones!


No comments: