Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Blooper Photos at the Botanical Garden

        I am a garden fanatic. I love the flowers, trees, the greenery and peace of gardens. For this year's holiday card, we went to take pictures at the San Antonio Botanical Garden.
     The time of the day was not so pleasant for Melany. She was annoyed at posing and on occasions, did not want to smile for the camera. And I can't blame her as we forgot to make sure she took a nap before picture time. Overall, the scenery was beautiful and so was the landscaping, trees and plants in bloom.
      We want to mail out the cards soon but in the meantime, enjoy the pictures that did not make the cut for obvious reasons. Did I mention how hard it is to take your own family pictures(with a tripod) and edit them? I will post the "nicer" ones in another post;)


Scratching her head, that was her pose:)
I don't know what Enoch's pointing at and Melany's not looking at the camera because she was looking at the ducks






Picture taken by Enoch, this is definitely a "NO" for our holiday card

Too bad Melany looks very blurry:/


So happy pictures are done!




No comments: