October was good chilly month. The hot, dry 90 degree plus weather has so far ended and we are enjoying the nice, "California" like weather. We did some crafting and fun fall, Halloween decorating in our home.
Enoch worked on adding shelves and making a table to fold our clothes in our laundry room. We got a new, gently used sewing machine and we can't wait to work on so many projects we have in mind.
We took Melany to the pumpkin patch 3 weeks ago. Melany is a pumpkin fanatic as she always has to get a small pumpkin from Trader Joe's when we go grocery shopping. As Melany's memory retention gets better, she's been able to remember and sing several songs. It's so cute when she sings the Barney" I love you song" and kisses and hugs when the words come up on the song.
Two weeks ago, I ran a half marathon as part of my marathon training. It was not easy at all but, I felt so much satisfaction after I was done. The new chiropractor I'm going to, is God sent and LDS. Enoch continues to be so supportive with my marathon training. He and Melany take me water half way through my run and cheer me on.
 |
| Some of our projects |
 |
| Folding table for our laundry room |
 |
| Enoch's finished table |
 |
| Dinner at Olive Garden |
 |
| Crazy hair day |
 |
| It's been cold |
No comments:
Post a Comment