Wednesday, June 26, 2013

LA Vacation Day 1: Emily's J.H. Hull graduation

       "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."   Eleanor Roosevelt

    On December of last year, I promised Emily if she did well in school, I would attend her graduation. Well I like to keep my promises so I flew to LA this past  week. I arrived on Wednesday night on 6/19/13 and went to Emily's graduation on Thursday. It was surreal to see my baby sister graduate on the same field I graduated from 13 years before in 2000. Emily was presented with 3 awards by her middle school, JH Hull. The President's office gave Emily 2 awards for receiving a GPA higher than a 3.5. She also graduated with Honors by being a part of the California Junior Scholastic Federation (CJSF). 
     We are so proud of Emily!  She works so hard and has achieved a lot despite of everything. Emily, here's to continued success and happiness in high school. Cheers!


Aunts, cousins and uncles
Mom and her 3 kids:)



Sibling love


No comments: