Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 2 morning: Sprinkles and USC

    In the late morning, Melany, Emily and I headed to LA to visit 2 places. We first went to Sprinkles cupcake store. We all had one cupcake each and took one to give to my friend. The cupcake was delicious! Melany loves cupcakes, so much that she ate hers and asked Aunt Emily for some of hers.
     I wanted to buy some stuff to put in my office at work so we headed to USC's bookstore. I loved walking the school grounds. It was so fun to have Melany there since she pretty much completed 1 year of grad school while she was in my womb. In my office, I now have the USC mug I use for my herbal teas and a pin that says "I love USC." And that pretty much summarizes how I feel about USC.I learned and grew so much in the mind stimulating lectures and environment.





With Tommy Trojan


No comments: