This year for mother's day Enoch bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and made breakfast for me. I was delighted to see the children in our ward sing a mother's day song as well as listening to the speakers relate their gratitude for mothers. All of a sudden, tears started rolling down my cheeks because I realized how badly I missed my dear mother. So here is why I admire her so much:
1. She is one of the most hard-working woman I know- both at work and home
2. She is a survivor of ALL the types of abuse possible, she has been triumphant through it all!
3. She takes care of the temporal and spiritual needs of her children
4. She is so talented!- she can cook like a pro, sew like an experienced seamstress and plant like a gardener
5. She has done an excellent job being a single mom to my siblings- I have a masters degree, my brother is in college finishing his B.S in Finance, my sister takes AP classes, gets straight A's and wants to be a doctor.
6. And last but certainly not least, she is kind, funny, and a true follower of Jesus Christ!
Te quiero muchisimo mami!


No comments:
Post a Comment