Monday, August 6, 2012

Saturday fun day

This Saturday we wanted to have some fun after not going out for a while since Melany's cold. We started our day by driving to the Montery Museum of Art. I happen to be a big Art lover, and was treated to viewing contemporary galleries and more specifically, one titled In Sharp Focus: The Legacy of Monterey Photography. This gallery is the third in a series of major photography exhibitions organized by the Monterey Museum of Art. We also walked around their rose garden, which was a delight to see. Melany enjoyed viewing some of the work and although she is still young, I want to instill this love for Art in her as well.
  After the Museum, we walked around the cottage like shops in Carmel. We walked all the way down Ocean Avenue and stopped at Carmel Beach. Melany enjoyed herself playing and at times eating the sand despite her mom's pleas. She couldn't help herself but what baby could?

At the Museum entrance
We love photography!
Kids photography activities





At Carmel Beach
I love sand!

No comments: