Our little Melany is 9 months now and we can hardly believe it. I took her to the doctor's and she has only gained 1/2 a pound. She is 28 inches long and cute as a button. She loves it when Mommy reads books and sings to her. Melany likes to wave by opening and closing her hands and she loves to stick out her tongue! She makes mommy crack up with her personality and silly faces.
And an update for me (Mommy), I lost 35 pounds since having my Melany. I don't plan on stopping there but I am happy to be at the original weight I was when I first got pregnant. Frankly, I was surprised I had lost this much weight considering the limited time I have. Yay for Melany! taking care of her has helped me loose weight! We love you sweetheart!
.JPG) |
| What a doll! |
1 comment:
These are beautiful. Melany is really as cute as a button. Thank you for making this blog.
Te amo
Enoch
Post a Comment