Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring break in Monterey

My internship's spring break was  2 weeks ago and decied to take advantage of it and visit Enoch in Monterey at D.LI.  Although we didn't see each other as much as we would have wanted, it was still so awesome to spend some nice quality time with him.
   Another perk of going down was picking the house we are going to live in while he attends D.L.I. (I'll give more details of our house once we're settled). I was not able to see the inside but I was able to see it from the outside and it looked pretty nice, don't you think? I'm just glad in 2 1/2 weeks, Enoch and I will finally be together again living under the same roof!

Melany and I said "bye" to Monterey for now and got on a plane back to LA. Although I was a bit sad to leave Enoch again, I knew this time it wouldn't be for long. And plus, I loved Monterey! It is so beautiful! We are so lucky to be living there soon.
Our soon to be home in Monterey (fingers crossed)
She tried to catch up on her reading on the plane
 
Can't wait to be together again!





2 comments:

Enoch said...

Gracis amor. Que bonita esa blog! Luego vamos estar juntos!

Kirsten Treff said...

Way to go on the weight loss! Is it military housing up there?