Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to you dear Enoch

Today is Enoch's birthday and unfortunately he is not with us to celebrate this day with him. But, we celebrated his birthday early before he left.
Enoch has been in AF Basic Training for about 2 weeks now. I haven't been able to talk to him since he left and don't know when I will be able to. This is the hardest part of him being gone, not being able to hear his sweet voice. I miss him every single day and find comfort when I write to him, hoping he will be able to hear from us and how things are not the same without him. Not receiving a letter, or a call is tough but I knew it would be like this during basic training. I can't wait to see him again:)

So we are sending our good vibes and best wishes to him in Lackland, Texas.

Why do we love Enoch so much?

1. He is a great father: responsible, dedicated, kind, patient, and caring

2. Loving husband: he is my sunshine, my rock, my best friend, and just plain AMAZING!

3. He is a wonderful human being: considerate, helpful, and super funny:D

Melany loves her papa

Family picture from Enoch's birthday party 3 years ago!

You always know how to take my breath away my handsome Airman(4 year-old picture!)

No comments: