It's going to be a hard two months, especially without my wife amd companion by my side. She has supported me, helped me and encouraged me since day one. I owe eveything to her amd of course to our baby girl who is only six months old! That little girl teaches me so much by her little personality. Sometimes I feel that she is God's little messenger and just by looking into her eyes she is delivering a sermon on God's love. Even without words you can understand her with your heart.
I like to feel, despite the challenges that lay ahead, that this savrifice willproduce something food amd that our experience right now is where God wants us to be.
Thank you for all your support!
Enoch Trefflich (Airman in training)
2 comments:
Sorry about the typos... The phone is not the easiest to use for web and even worse for editing...
Good luck to yo Enoch and also to you Sonia. Having gone through this as well, I would say that these first few months ahead are the hardest. If you can make it thorough them (which you can!), you'll be fine! We really do love military life, but those first weeks (it was 10 for the USMC Officer Candidate School) were super hard. Hang in there and know that it is worth it and it will get better!
PS- thanks for the invite to the blog:)
Post a Comment