Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful heart

Here are today's 3 things I am grateful for:

1. My pending Masters in Social Work (MSW) degree and here is why:
     -I feel it makes me a better mother, wife, friend, and overall better, more conscientious human
      being
     -I get to learn about human behavior, social policy, mental illnesses, child development,
      injustices, the human brain, psychopathology, etc..
     -Empowering those who have been treated unfairly and unjust is truly a priviledge
     -And lastly, because I can do all of the jobs shown below! What a versatile degree. Truly
       a blessing!

2. Books! 
-They teach us so much, take us to far away places, stimulate our brains, are heartfelt, and have been so important in helping me draw closer to the Lord.
I just finished reading this book and loved it!
This book changed my life

3. Jokes/funny cartoons! I can't get enough of them. Plus, I love to laugh!





No comments: