Here are today's 3 things I am grateful for:
1. My friends: The past, present, and future ones. They are so wonderful and can't imagine going through this life without them. They have been there for me through good and bad times, they lift me up and remind me of the love God has for me. Lately I haven't had the time to be around them as much as I'd like but they are so awesome!
“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
“Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.”
![]() |
| My two unconditional best friends |
2. Repentance- I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for helping me
realize that I need to ask for forgiveness, and for forgiving me even
when I commit small, or large mistakes. None of us are perfect but
knowing that we can repent, helps us strive to be a better person and
example of our savior Jesus Christ.
Neil L. Anderson said
"Repentance is a blessing to all of us. We each need to feel the
Savior's arms of mercy through the forgiveness of our sins."
3. My mother! Today was her birthday. She is such an amazing woman that has taught me so much. She is a great example to me about having charity in our hearts, and showing charity to those around us.
| Melany with grandma on her bday |
| Celebrating with my sister and mom |




No comments:
Post a Comment