I can hardly believe I am in my third trimester and just came in to my 8th month. I decided to take 2 courses in the summer at USC because I wanted to take lesser units in the fall when my baby is a newborn. It will already be hard to leave her and I didn't want to be gone in school/internship for more time than I have to. But, I know it will make the rest of my pregnancy go by faster and interesting. The two classes I am taking are Psychopathology and Diagnosis of Mental Disorders as well as Leadership in the Social Work Professions and Organizations. So far these classes have been very interesting.
Being in class for 8 hours is the downfall, but good thing this summer session ends June 28. That's 2 weeks before I'm due! So far I have enjoyed her random kicks and reading and singing to her with Enoch. My favorite part has been when Enoch reads to her from the Friend magazine. I know he will be such a great father. I love that he makes me laugh and has been so supportive throughout my pregnancy. We took pictures about 2 weeks ago at Laguna Beach. I go to the doctor on Friday to get an ultrasound so we'll see how big she has gotten:)







1 comment:
OMG! CANT WAIT! AS SOON AS U KNOW IT SHE WILL BE OUT AND BE GROWING EVERYDAY! I CANT WAIT TO BE AN AUNTY! AUNTY EMILY! CANT WAIT TILL SHE SAYS THAT! LOLL ENOCH AND U WILL BE GREAT PARENTS... U ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE IT SHOULDNT BE SO HARD!:) WHEN U TOOK CARE OF ME...I LOVE U MELIANY!!!!!!!!:)
Post a Comment