Monday, November 8, 2010

FHE FUN

About the time Sonia and I got married, there was love in the air everywhere. My sister got married just before us and a stream of marriages happened in the local singles ward. A few months back we decided to have a monthly family night with the other newly weds.
This last one was great. The hosts of course, being Brazilian, had ahuge meal with Brazilian beans, chicken pie, and well rice krispy treats.
Anyway, after the meal we always have a lesson. Yesterday's lesson was very simple, yet profound. We were talking about being prepared for emergencies. Having a plan, having food, water, and fuel. The simple topic opened my eyes as to how much more Sonia and I need to do so that we are prepared.
After the lesson we played games and really got into it. TICKET TO RIDE is a great game that I highly recommend.
To keep things simple, Sonia and I really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to next months.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post babe! You make my life so fun! I can't wait for the next months to come;)

Beth said...

You two are so cute!!! Hope you are doing well!!!