Lately, it feels like Enoch and I have been in school forever! The transition of going back to school for me has been a challenge. I think it has to do with the fact that I'm working 30 hours and doing 16 hours of internship on top of a full load of classes. Yes! It's a lot. Why did I do this to myself? Ha..ha..
At the same time, it has been quite the learning experience. I've learned so much about human beings/behavior, and myself that it makes it all worth it. Midterms just ended and they consisted of me writing about 30 pages total in a time frame of 2 weeks.
But I still manage to squeeze some fun every once in a while. I've had such a good time riding my beach cruiser at school. Enoch even bought me a basket where I can place my books. Riding the bycicle from institute to school is one my favorite parts of my crazy, hectic day. But my favorite part has to be the part when I get to see Enoch at night. Its interesting the things we take for granted. I've been learning to love the simple, little things. My sense of gratitude has also been reinforced when I give therapy in my internship. I talk to clients who don't have the gospel. Having the gospel and God has been my anchor in these busy, challenging/fun times. Enoch and I will be having some halloween fun tonight. I hope I'll remember to take our camera because lately, we've been using our phones to take pictures like the one below.
| USC vs. UCLA girls soccer game |
1 comment:
Sonia,
I love this entry. Thanks for always finding time to highlight the important things. It will be a treasure for us in the future when we look back and remember how we have grown together.
Post a Comment