Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gracias!

This thanksgiving my time will be spent baking a ham, making home made fruit juices, cleaning my house and of course working on my  good old finals for school. I hope I can manage to do all of this but I know I wont have time to write a post on what I'm grateful for.
I have so many things to be thankful for, somehow  in the past 3 years this holiday always makes me reminisce on the day Enoch and I went on our first date. I had plenty to be thankful for in 2007, a new friend, a new potential boyfriend!Haha..Little did I know that this first date would be one of many to come. For this reason, I can start off by talking about me being grateful for my wonderful, fantastic husband of mine. Here is a list of just a couple of things/people I am grateful for:
1. God and his gospel
2. My Enoch
3. My mother
4. Being able to go to school for my masters at USC
5. My job/internship
6. Friends
7. Family
8. My bed(I never see you but when I do, its great:)
9. Being able to travel next month and visit my country Guatemala
10. Peace, love and charity(both receiving and giving)
11. my surprise
12. A good laugh
13. Sour foods
14. The beach
15. Life experiences- both the good and the bad

Happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder waht # 11 is.

Te amo amor. Thank you for writing this.