May was such a busy month. Everything from starting a new job to planning parties, and being in a wedding. Overall, I can say I had a lot of fun but at the end of the day I was exhausted! So now for some updates..
I started a new job at the end of May, I work for the Children's Institue, Inc in its Los Angeles metro office(it has offices all over the South Bay area). I will be working as a Child and Family Specialist, I'm excited and grateful for this opportunity.
Next, Enoch and I will be moving. Not too far....actually we're staying in the area because of the schools we're attending. Enoch will be going to Cal State Fullerton and I will be going to USC. So Torrance is in the middle for both of us to commute. We're both excited for school but also happy for the summer:)
Lastly, my best friends wedding. It was wonderful! The sealing was beautiful but its too bad I forgot to take my camera. However, here are some pictures of the bridal shower and bachelorette party.
1 comment:
Sounds like you are both staying very busy!!! We miss you! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment