I know summer's pretty much over but I thought I could update on what we did this summer. First of all, the reason why we couldn't update our blog during the summer is because we've been extremely busy. So what have we've been doing? Well, lets see...preparing for school, working long hours and getting settled in our home. Preparing for school entailed going to school orientations, scheduling, and saving money for the expenses. We've also worked, Enoch at one time had 3 jobs and I did a lot of over time. And for settling down at our home? This is where some of the fun stuff comes in. I've been decorating our home to make it cozy and a refuge to us after our busy and exhausting days. Decorating my home has made me super happy. Many don't know but one of my other "dream" careers is to be an interior designer.
We said" good-bye" to our summer by celebrating my birthday. It was so nice to spend time with my family members and close friends. I wanted to have a birthday party since I know I wont get to see them as often as I'd like. I've been having to manage working a full time job, an internship and a full load of classes. Its been so stressful but now and then I try to squeeze in some fun with Enoch. And by the way he has been sooo helpful to me. He makes dinner for me and is so understanding. I feel so blessed to have such a hard working hubby! And last but not least, the best part of all...this summer Enoch and I bought our airplane tickets to Guatemala!!Yes!!We will be spending our holidays at my motherland. I am so stoked and can't wait! Meanwhile, we will both continue to be stressed out as students:)
Below are pictures of my b-day party and home.
 |
| Mom, friend and Aunt |
 |
| Cousins, and sister |
 |
Family and friends
 |
 |
| Acting silly with friends |
No comments:
Post a Comment