Thursday, July 28, 2016

May 2016 Happenings

Enoch took the girls to a squadron event for kids


Playing in the park at the family event.

The present Maya gave me for Mother's day-melts my heart!!


Sweet/funny letter all about Me:) Btw, I don't like to eat pizza all that much and I'm not 6 years-old. Haha:D

Melany showing me the letter she gave me.

Enoch took me out to dinner the day before Mother's day



Selfies on Mother's day!


We painted the bird houses Josefina mailed us for Family Home Evening.





At Six Flags Magic Mountain courtesy of my job for Family Day



Cute little flappers!
Vintage photo of the Trefflichs
They love reading books to each other
***This month we found out Enoch got selected from a very competitive bunch to become an Officer in the Air Force. He applied back in January so we were anxiously waiting for the results. We couldn't be happier and I couldn't be more proud of my dear husband. We don't know where or when we will be moving but we are thinking next year in 2017. Exciting adventures await!

Showing the Officer starter pack he received.

No comments: