Friday, July 29, 2016

Kevin's college graduation from CSUN

My not-so little brother graduated with a B.S. in Finance from California State University Northridge. I flew for the weekend with Maya on Friday May 20 and he graduated on Sunday May 22. CSUN is my alma matter where I also graduated 8 years ago! 

The day was beautiful and I honestly had tears joy and happiness for him. As he was walking across the stage, I remembered helping my Mom cradle him to sleep when I was at 5 years-old and he, a newborn. I remember how his curly jet black hair, and how tiny and cute he was! And now, he is so tall and handsome:) My Dad and Uncles also came to congratulate him and it was nice to catch up with them. 
Congrats Kevin! We are so proud of your accomplishments and hard work. We love you!


The ceremony was held in front of the huge Oviatt Library


blurry, but this is when he was shaking hands with CSUN staff

My Uncle Jose to the left, Uncle Hector in the back and My Dad and Sister Emily


Maya+Grandpa-Just a little scared:)




Mom and Kevin

Siblings forever<3 br="">
Being our natural selves
With our Dear Mama-the power and mastermind of our success

With my Aunt Rosa-My Mom's younger Sister


My favorite picture with the CSUN fountain behind us


No comments: