Sweet Maya is now 6 months-old. How can that be?
Well she’s getting cuter and stronger as the days go by. She
continues to nurse well but we give her some formula in her banana cereal every
day because I have not pumped enough to just have handy. I’m making her baby
food using the Baby Bullet we got as a gift when Melany was a Baby. Maya has
quite the appetite and never disappoints as she eats a lot and all of her food.
Towards the end of her 5th month, she started practicing sitting
with the help of pillows but now she can sit for minutes without any help.
And great news is she is finally sleeping through the night!
Yes!! I love it! She takes a very small nap during the day and will usually
sleep from 8:30pm until 7am. Maya has
been sleeping in our room on her bassinet. But, I’m kind of sad she doesn’t fit
in her bassinet so we bought her a crib and set it up in her nursery. If she’s
sick, she sleeps with us but overall, she’s been sleeping in her new crib. So
we are working on decorating it for her with a “under the sea/beach/mermaid”
theme. I am doing a lot of the decorations and recently made her a whale
blanket, re-upholstered the rocking chair and made a mermaid mobile. I will do another post on the final products/nursery.
We are so happy our Baby is healthy and has not been
sick in a month from her previous health issues.
Melany is such a great big Sister. She enjoys helping feed
Maya, hands Maya her toys and lets me know if Maya needs my help when she’s
crying. I can’t believe how much they look alike!
 |
| Wearing the Christmas presents from Josefina- dress, hair band and necklaces |
 |
| Big Baby! |
 |
| She wants to lift weights.lol |
 |
| That hair! |
 |
| Before |
 |
| After! |
 |
| Zucchini/Carrots |
 |
| She loves those cute little fingers |
 |
| Little Mermaids |
 |
| She loves eating the stethoscope..haha |
 |
| That's it? |
 |
| Proud Big sister helping |
No comments:
Post a Comment