Melany had her first ballet recital on December 19, 2014 titled "Winter Wonderland." She danced to the Chipmunk Christmas song. Of course I'm biased but she looked so stinking cute! I was surprised and not, that she was able to perform in front of a big audience. She first went on the stage and did her own routine (very Melany like) and then she finally remembered and got the hang that she had to do the choreography she had been practicing for weeks...haha.. It gave for plenty of laughs and my heart melting at the end.
I was so proud of her! I signed Melany up for ballet because I wanted her to listen more attentively since we need to work on this department more often than I'd like. Seeing her perform and doing the routine made me so happy and blessed to have her in my life. Melany teaches me so much every day, trying my patience, but also making me laugh like no other.
 |
| That face! |
 |
| With her friend Nora |
 |
| Waiting to perform |
No comments:
Post a Comment