Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Holiday/Family Pictures 2014

These are some of the pictures that made the final cut for the Christmas card. I wanted to design the cards myself but some of the photos we took, were too blurry to print so we opted to include the ones that printed with the best quality. Since we've moved a lot, we had quite a lot of cards to send. Every year we send out to different states, like Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Florida. This year we added Alaska to our list. I'm hoping I will actually get to print some of these pictures in a canvas and frame them in our home. I took some of the pictures, but I always like to thank the photographer because I know how hard it is to take nice pictures. Thanks again Marisa!

Maya Aine- 3 months old

Melany Sariah- 3 years old



My Girls!

That face!









1 comment:

Beth said...

What a beautiful, happy family!