My brother Kevin flew to Dallas from LA for work the first Saturday of this month. And he was nice enough to make the almost 5 hour trip to come visit us! I was sooo happy to see him. It was a bit of a surprise and I didn't find out until the day of. Kevin couldn't stay for long as he had to drive back to school and work in LA.
Melany was happy to see her Uncle Kevin who surprised her with a talking Olaf Snowman from Frozen..he knows her so well! When Grandma Gloria was in town, she noticed Melany's old pink tutu fairy costume was ripping so she was nice enough to get send a new beautiful yellow fairy dress with Kevin.
I made breakfast and we ate with Uncle Kevin before his long road trip ahead. We love Kevin because although he is still young (5 years younger than me), he is hard-working and has such a big heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment