Saturday, July 19, 2014

Melany's 3rd Birthday

Our Melany turned 3 on Thursday July 10. I was so happy I was already off work to spend the whole day with her. Melany loves pancakes so we took her to breakfast at IHOP. After breakfast we went to the water park and pool near our home. Part of the homeowners association fees we pay is to maintain the water park, pool, playground, and clubhouse so we finally got the chance to take advantage of it. Melany loved it! She is quite the mermaid!

It was fun having Fiona come with us. After the waterpark, I took her back to Christina as their plane ride was leaving soon. Enoch also left after the waterpark as he had to leave for work at 1pm. After we said our goodbyes to Fiona and Christina, I took Melany to an outdoor mall for some lunch and ice cream. She then enjoyed playing in the mall's playground. I soaked in the moment seeing my baby girl play and feeling so grateful to God for giving Melany to us. I then focused my attention on planning her upcoming birthday party.

















Happy to be 3 yearsold


1 comment:

Beth said...

What a fun birthday! Our little Emiko will be 3 soon too. Can't believe how fast the time has gone by!!! Who said babies were allowed to grow up?