June has been yet another busy month filled with a lot of variety.
Enoch volunteered(on top of his busy work schedule) at the Institute of Texan Cultures and the San Antonio Food Bank. He is also helping me build several props that will be used in the upcoming newborn and family photography sessions. Enoch has also been very busy finishing up the last units he needed to complete his Bachelors degree. I am so happy that after years of being in school, he can officially get a degree.
Melany started preschool this month and although at first was uneasy about changing teachers, she transitioned better than we thought. And did I mention our little girl is potty trained almost! She no longer uses diapers in the day, only one at night. Yay!! Melany has been a #1 Frozen fan for months now. Our family in LA mailed her the movie and now she has memorized ALL the songs and acts them out. She is turning in to quite the entertainer. I am working on adding her reenactments of the movie scenes on youtube because it is so funny to see her get in to character without any cue or assistance from anyone. She all of a sudden starts singing and acting! Who knew!?
And I continue to work and grow. I will be 31 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I am glad I'm in my third trimester because we can't wait to meet our sweet Baby. I am looking forward to taking my friends newborn baby pictures as well. I have been on pinterest to get ideas for props. One of my favorites is a Baby Bed that Enoch will be helping me make. I have also been making my rounds these past months to each of the Young Women groups in my ward presenting on "Self-Worth." I created a power point presentation and have enjoyed discussing this topic with them. I do not have a calling in young women but because of my job the Young women leaders asked me a while ago to talk to them about self-worth/God.
We are very much looking forward to July as it will be full of many wonderful memories as we spend time with family and friends in the various upcoming celebrations and out of town trips!
 |
| The gifts Melany gave for her DAD for fathers day(made at preschool) |
 |
| Melany loves her little Sister already, without us asking she always kisses and says"Hi" to her "Baby" |
 |
| We love reading to Melany, this is one of our favorite books about a Guatemalan family |
 |
| Having some fun in the sun with her Corvette |
 |
| Melany and her Daddy napping in the couch |
 |
| I found this shirt at a Garage Sale, Melany as Jesse the cowgirl |
 |
| My brother's girlfriend Aurora was in town and brought us gifts from my family in LA |
 |
| Watching the US vs. Portugal soccer game |
 |
| Shopping with Mama |
 |
| Melany trying to do a ballet move |
No comments:
Post a Comment