1. Bought our first home- saw it being built from the ground up.
2. I got a job doing what I love helping others as a therapist/social worker
3. All three of us got acclimated to a new state
4. I ran in a Marathon
5. I got my US citizenship after waiting 23 years to receive it
6. We all eat healthier and are more active than ever before
7. We read the whole Book of Mormon as a family
8. Drew closer to our Savior by praying for more faith, and obedience
We can't complain..This year is going in the books as one of the hardest yet most rewarding year ever. And we are so excited to see what this 2014 brings!!
![]() |
| At the Botanical Garden |
| Melany and Rosie |
| Shopping with mom |
| At a friend's birthday party |
| At Time out for Women with ladies from our ward |
| Halloween costume for work |
| Dressed up as a Pink lady for work picnic |
| At the Riverwalk |
| Anniversary dinner |






No comments:
Post a Comment