Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Enoch and Melany stayed home on Christmas Eve but I had to work. Bummer! But I was pleasantly surprised we got off an hour earlier than usual. When I got home from work, Melany was wearing her fairy/ballerina outfit. It made me smile to see her twirl around in her pink tutu, wings and wand. I was somewhat sad as this was the first Christmas Eve I was spending without my Mom or siblings. But my sweet husband took us to dinner and we picked up Melany's special toy sent from my family in California. 

On Christmas morning Melany was so excited to see what Santa brought her. She got stickers, puzzles and a brand new Barbie Corvette from Aba, Uncle Kevin and Aunt Emily. She loves her car. She is such a lucky little girl!

 I cooked whole wheat banana pancakes with strawberries. We later cooked a yummy turkey dinner. Despite the fact we were missing our family members, we managed to have  a good time thinking about the Savior on his birthday. We felt peace and love on this special day.











So happy for her Corvette




Funny smile

That's it?









No comments: