Could it be that our little baby is already 2? Once again I am in total denial that our baby girl is turning in to a cute 2 year-old toddler. Melany turned 2 years-old on July 10th! I have to admit I was very bummed I could not spend the whole day with her.But I tried to make it as fun as possible for Melany.
We got her some chocolate cupcakes with sprinkles to share with her friends at day care. Her teacher graciously took some pics of her and gave them to us. When Melany got home from school, we also had a small ice-cream cake with 2 pink candles. As you can see from the pictures she was all smiles!
We are so proud of our Melany. She makes us the happiest parents. Sure, she drive us nuts at times with her curiosity and activity level, but she is a happy, smart, joyful, silly, and simply beautiful child. My life is amazing because I am Melany's mama. There are no words to express how much we love our bundle of joy.
 |
| Patiently waiting to blow the candles |
 |
| Melany wearing the shirt Aba got her for her b-day |
 |
| Melany and her "Meow-Meow" (yes, that's what she calls him) |
 |
| Special kisses for the birthday girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment