And while some will justify the need to impose so many regulations, that does not take from the fact that an immigrant's life is so unique. To name the struggles and burdens I endured to get to where I am today, would take more than one blog post. For now, I can say that I know why God wanted me in the US. It is a privilege to be a citizen of this country and continue to love it.
I am very to grateful to my sweet mother who had the courage to bring her little 4 year-old daughter to a country that offers so many opportunities. My mother always told me I would one day be a professional. She had a dream for me, and she worked so hard to pay for my 4 year degree and always encouraging me to NEVER give up.
Hence, July 4th this year, was very special. It was the first time I was celebrating it as a US citizen. Yay!
On a side note, Enoch and I were asked to speak in church that Sunday about Freedom and Liberty. What a coincidence!
| I was so out of it, I forgot to put make-up- An all natural photo with the judge |
| Celebrating July 4th at the park |
| Melany is not a hat lover |
2 comments:
Yeah! So happy for you. You look great "all natural"!
Congratulations! That is so awesome!! And you are looking fantastic ;) With or without makeup!
Post a Comment