This month has been productive and full of variety. It started off by me taking my citizenship/naturalization test on May 6. I passed the exam and the interview went well. Enoch and I took the rest of the day to visit the Alamo and downtown San Antonio. It feelt so weird to be without Melany but it was nice to have a mini-date for a couple of hours.
Before I started working again, I made it a point to take Melany to a park we had never been to before. It's called the Duck Park and we walked around the pond. Melany was scared of the ducks but enjoyed seeing them from afar. While being at home, she has enjoyed throwing her cat to the first floor from our balcony. As you can see from her pictures, she can't live without her "Meow-meow."
I started my job last week on the 20th and Melany has been a good sport getting up early. It has been very hot here and so Melany loves to walk around the house with barely any clothes on. She always has her diapers, but in a perfect world, she would go without them! We will end our month perfectly with a "mini vacation" at the end of this week.
 |
| Getting ready before going to church |
 |
| Melany with Meow-Meow brushing her teeth before heading out the door |
 |
| She really is an animal lover |
 |
| Meow-Meow on a bush after Melany threw him |
 |
| At the Duck park running away from ducks |
 |
| After the citizenship interview |
No comments:
Post a Comment