Sunday, April 14, 2013

4 year anniversary

Enoch and I had our 4 year anniversary on Thursday April 11. We were busy that day since I had a job interview and our friend Chris wanted to come visit us since he was on his way to Florida. We had dinner with Chris at County Line Restaurant on the Riverwalk. I thought it was so interesting that he visited us on our anniversary since he is the one to thank for Enoch and I dating. We were so shy and uninterested in dating anyone at the time but our friend insisted we give each other a shot. So thanks Chris! Because of his persistence, I met my dear husband on November 16, 2007.
Enoch gave me some roses for our anniversary and took me to a fancy,schmancy Brazilian Churrasceria near the Riverwalk on Friday. We later took a cruise and tour of the San Antonio Riverwalk. We had such a good time celebrating this special event.
Before going on the cruise
Melany giving the roses a "thumbs up!"
Melany asked me to take pictures with her, what a good idea!
My favorite picture
On Thursday in downtown San Antonio
The Riverwalk is beautiful, I love landscaping

After the dinner with Chris
Daddy and Melany on  one of the Riverwalk bridges

1 comment:

Enoch said...

Happy anniversary honey!