Enoch and I wanted to take pictures and send some cards to our family and friends for Easter. I have been reading the New Testament in the Bible and really thinking about Easter and the resurrection of our Savior. Since our lives have been so hectic, unstable and stressful, we were not able to take family pictures nor send cards for Christmas. Hence, we thought this coming Easter would be a nice occasion to send our love to our family and friends. I'm still working on that photography certificate, and consider myself a novice in photography but I really liked how these pictures came out. It wasn't easy to get the right lighting and this was the first time of me working with a tripod. However, I specially liked the silly shots we took when we thought the camera wasn't on. Overall, I felt the cards came out pretty, but I will post that one in a different post:)
 |
| Nice picture but the lighting was too dark, plus Melany looks uncomfortable:/ |
 |
| Taking a break from the photos to chew on some wood |
 |
| What you didn't see in the card:) |
 |
| I spy a baby and a daddy |
 |
| Static and Melany |
No comments:
Post a Comment