Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012 goals & accomplishments

Here's a recap of goals/accomplishments of 2012:

     As a family, we learned how to love and care for each  other despite the distance that separated us at times. We were reunited and lived in the beautiful Monterey area. We loved all the places we visited and the friendships we made. We enjoyed spending time with our families when we got the chance to, and we will truly miss them as we move on to this next chapter in our lives.

    Enoch got through boot camp and is almost done with his long Air Force training. He graduates from the second half on March 1st. He is in tip top shape and I am loving it! I always joke around with him and tell him he's my model for his rocking body;) Enoch continues to be a wonderful provider for our family and works so hard, he continues to be responsible and dedicated to his family and the Air Force.

    I was able to loose all of my baby weight and more. I am continuing to work on my weight, and am happy to say I am 2 dress sizes away from being at my dream weight! I work out every chance I get and feel great knowing that I have finally found what makes me feel happy both inside and out. I obtained a Masters degree and a California credential in 2012. I worked so hard in 2012, professionally, physically and emotionally. It was quite the ride beginning this journey as a military wife, and single mom at times. I saw Enoch for 6 months out the whole year but I can honestly say my love for him has grown because of it. I wouldn't trade my trials in 2012 because they built me in a way I never thought possible. I discovered so much about myself and the potential that I have.

   Melany also grew so much in 2012. She literally grew many inches as well as developmentally. She learned how to walk, talk, sign, play, and reached so many milestones. She is very bright and is/was my sunshine through the tough times and lonely nights.

                                         

     2012 in pictures:





























No comments: