Enoch gave me the best Christmas gift! He knew I had been wanting this camera for a long time, and I was so excited when we purchased it. I was jumping for joy when it arrived in the mail.
One of my goals for this year is to get certified to do digital photography and start my own small photography business. It's been one of those things that I've wanted to do in forever and finally with this sweet camera I will make that dream a reality.
I anticipate the certification to take me anywhere from 6 to 9 months. I registered for it through a university in Georgia and am looking forward to learning more about this camera and the art of photography. The classes will discuss everything from how to use the camera, lighting, printing the photos, and business classes as well. I am so stoked!
Now say cheese!!
| Melany is such a cute model for mommy |
| Riding with her Radio Flyer Tricycle |
| Daddy is a great model too! |
| Just riding along |

No comments:
Post a Comment