Friday, January 4, 2013

November 2012 catch up

The following is a post I never got a chance to publish. As always, life is busy but better late than never!

  I was so blessed to have Enoch take me at  the beginning of November to LA instead of driving by myself. It is a long story but we really had to pray and ask God for help with our move. The military and their itinerary does not always work with the timing of families. The process was stressful to say the least.

     Enoch left 4 days later to Texas and will be back December 23! I have to admit that I will NEVER get used to my husband leaving! He was supposed to be gone for almost 4 months but I will be joining him in January. This is sooner than we planned but after much prayer, we felt this was best for us.

   Not seeing him for months is absolute torture for me. I rely on the Lord and his scriptures to get me through the tough days as a single mom. So I've been trying to keep myself busy by going with Melany to the farmers market, park, stores. I am also taking sewing classes and continue to run, although not as much since I'm by myself for the most part of the day. My best friend Josefina baby sat Melany for me while I went to my sewing classes. Melany really enjoyed playing with little Ethan.

Thanksgiving was tough without Enoch but I was still able to enjoy dinner with his side of the family and mine. This was a special Thanksgiving since it was 5 years ago that I started dating him. Little did I know that my life would never be the same from that moment on.


Shopping and trying out hats
The bag I made in sewing class

Melany and little Ethan
Doing what we do best: joking around



No comments: