Monday, October 22, 2012

Bike Riding on the Central Coast

Next week will be my long awaited 10k race at Big Sur. Since all I've been doing is running and weightlifting, I decided to bike ride as part of my strength training to add a little variety to my workout. And what better way to do it than to ride along the gorgeous Monterey Bay. I brought along my two favorite people!

 This worked out well because Enoch and I have been dying to bike ride along the coast ever since we got here. We have no bikes and don't want to add more junk to our move, so we rented the bikes at Pacific Grove.  This was our starting point, and although the day was pretty gloomy, it made for a peaceful, breathtaking bike ride nonetheless. I have been training long and hard for this race and am so excited it’s coming soon!




Waiting for our bikes






No comments: