Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Melany!

  

I am in total denial that our Little Melany has turned 1. In fact, I have to admit I’ve been putting off writing this post for that same reason. I don’t know what it is, maybe because I don’t want to think of my baby as a toddler, or a little girl for that matter. In my eyes, she will always be my little baby. I had heard people say this before about their children but it’s not until I had my own child that I understood exactly what they meant.
We were lucky enough to celebrate Melany’s 1st birthday with our loved ones in Los Angeles. But unfortunately Enoch was not present due to training responsibilities. However, I flew to LA for the weekend and had a blast hanging out with my family and friends. Melany is one lucky baby. She is truly loved by many! And yes Melany, you will always be my baby girl, now and forever!






Cute cousins: posing with Anabelle and Danielle

So happy to be in LA
The birthday girl at Monterey Beach~ 7/10/12

1 comment:

Kirsten Treff said...

I tell Annabelle still that she's always my baby. She just laughs :)