Enoch couldn't be present for any of the celebrations due to Air Force tranining rules. This made me a little sad but nonetheless, I had a good time. I'm grateful that Enoch encouraged me to apply to USC's MSW program and for always believing in my potential. He was my personal editor, correcting the grammatical errors in 20 page papers and helping me to brainstorm. Enoch sacrificed a lot of our own time as a couple for me to have the time to complete my assignments.
My brother and sister helped me so much by babysitting, carrying laundry hampers, sending me school files, etc. And I cannot forget my mother who was my unconditional friend helping me from cooking to taking care of Melany. Her words of encouragment and service while Enoch was gone was what really helped me to finish this program.
Gracias familia!
![]() |
| photobooth fun with Emily |

No comments:
Post a Comment